Biogas fermentation microorganism is an important factor in the artificial production of biogas. There are a large number of biogas microorganisms, which can obtain the basic growth conditions of various microorganisms. Therefore, biogas fermentation raw materials can be transformed into biogas under the action of microorganisms. The start-up and commissioning of large-scale biogas project refers to the process of anaerobic activated sludge in biogas digester, starting from inoculum and raw materials, through domestication and cultivation, gradually increasing the amount and activity of anaerobic activated sludge in biogas digester until the operation of biogas digester meets the requirements.
The start-up and commissioning of large-scale biogas project shall be carried out after the project is completed and accepted. Meanwhile, the following basic requirements for operation and management shall be well done:
1. The operation and management personnel must be familiar with the operation requirements and technical indicators of large-scale biogas engineering process, facilities and equipment;
2. Operators must be familiar with the operation requirements and technical indicators of the facilities and equipment at the location, and understand the process flow of biogas engineering;
3. The operators should fill in the operation records timely and accurately, and the operation management personnel should regularly check the original records;
4. Operation management personnel and operators shall check the operation of structure, equipment, electrical appliances and instruments according to process and management regulations.
Management points of large-scale biogas project:
1. The feeding quantity and cycle should be carried out according to the process design parameters, and the excellent parameters can be found out in practice;
2. Maintain relatively stable anaerobic digestion temperature;
3. The mixing of anaerobic digester is carried out according to the process requirements. If biogas is used for mixing, machinery or pump should be supplemented during start-up or when gas production is insufficient;
4. The mixing of anaerobic digester should not be carried out simultaneously with sludge discharge;
5. Daily monitoring: pH value, volatile acid, total alkalinity, temperature, air pressure, biogas composition and other indicators should be monitored daily to master the operation conditions of anaerobic digestion tank, and timely adjust the operation scheme of large-scale biogas project or take corresponding measures according to the monitoring data.
The above is about how to carry out the operation and management of large-scale biogas project. I hope it will help you. If you want to know more, please consult the biological desulfurization http://www.hneee.net Official website.