1. Biogas enters from the lower end of the spray reactor and leaves from the top after passing through the packing layer. A flowmeter should be installed on the biogas pipeline to monitor the biogas flow in the pipeline at any time. In addition, a biogas composition analyzer should be installed on the biogas pipeline to monitor the content of hydrogen sulfide and methane in the biogas after desulfurization.
2. The spray culture liquid is pumped out from the aeration reactor through the heat exchanger and enters into the upper part of the spray reaction tower. While the spray circulation is realized, the culture medium in the system is maintained at a certain temperature through the heat exchanger.
During commissioning and operation, determine a suitable temperature value. If the temperature drops, start the pipe pump at the hot water end of the heat exchanger to increase the temperature. When the temperature rises to the set value, stop the pipeline pump.
3. The fan is controlled by frequency conversion. The oxygen content in the culture medium is determined by ORP (oxidation-reduction potentiometer) installed on the wall of the aeration reactor for culture medium, and the air volume of the fan is controlled by the frequency converter to control the oxygen content in the culture medium in an appropriate range.
The analysis shows that the terminal purpose of this control mode is to control the oxygen concentration entering the biogas. As mentioned above, when the biogas is mixed with different oxygen concentrations, the products after reaction are different. The product after reaction may be elemental sulfur or dilute sulfuric acid, and more likely it will be a mixture of the two.
4. A sampling port is set on the wall of the aeration reactor of the medium, and the pH value of the medium is collected manually to judge whether alkali is needed in the medium and the amount of alkali used. In general, when the end product is elemental sulfur, it is not necessary to add alkali to the medium. When the end product is dilute sulfuric acid, alkali should be added to the medium to maintain the neutral requirement of the medium.
5. The ideal operation mode is to change part of the medium every day. The source of culture medium can be adjusted by filtration and dilution after biogas slurry, and the adjustment mode must be determined by experiment. Due to the different raw materials of biogas slurry, the replacement amount also needs to be determined after field test, and the general data is 1 / 20 to 1 / 30 of the daily replacement quantity. The culture medium out of the system needs to be precipitated to remove the possible elemental sulfur and other solid substances from the system at the same time. Different biogas liquid may be different. The specific requirements and quantity of nutrient solution to be used should be solved during commissioning. The approximate quantity is about 1 to 2 cubic meters per day.
6. After passing through the filter, the excess culture liquid is sent to the sewage treatment workshop. From this analysis, the discharge amount is usually equal to the amount of culture medium added.
In this paper, biological desulfurization is introduced http://www.hneee.net The factory arranges to provide, believed everybody has understood, if you have other questions, welcome to consult our website.