After the construction and installation of the biogas digester, proper management should be carried out, with three parts and seven branches. Management is the key. Generally, there is no problem if the biogas digester itself does not leak and leak, and the amount of gas produced depends entirely on management. The following biogas purification equipment manufacturers to summarize a few biogas digesters in northern winter use and management methods, I hope to help you!
1. Build biogas digesters in greenhouses or livestock houses
The best way to ensure the normal operation of biogas in the north is to build biogas digesters in greenhouses or livestock houses. In the greenhouses or livestock houses, thermal insulation measures should also be taken in winter.
2. Several ways of increasing thermal insulation measures in winter:
1. Cover several layers of agricultural film directly. Rain and snow or cover grass (cotton) in the evening. The covering area of agricultural film is more than 2 meters around the biogas digester.
2. Increase illumination at sunrise and light biogas lamp at sunset to keep warm.
3. When building biogas digester in the north, it is connected with the warm kang. In winter, the waste heat of the Kang is used to heat the digester. In continuous rainy or snowy days (without sunshine), the smoke exhaust valve of the Kang is opened larger, so that the surrounding temperature of the digester is controlled between > 15 (?) and < 30 (?).
4. When winter comes, half-dry manure or straw will be piled on the biogas digester, covered with agricultural film, feces or straw will be used to heat themselves, and the temperature will rise in spring and be removed,
1. Cold raw materials can not be directly into the pond in winter. After being covered with agricultural film before entering the pond, they can be directly mixed with hot water or sunshine for several days before entering the pond. Feed as much as possible before winter (usually 2/3 of the total tank capacity).
2. The pressure of biogas should not be too high. If the pressure of biogas is too high, the biogas slurry will overflow at the inlet and outlet.
3. In winter, the temperature around the digester should be kept above 15 C, and the optimum temperature of the heated digester should be controlled at about 30 C.
4. Fire safety should be paid attention to when using stove or covering straw.
5. When heating with biogas lamp, the greenhouse arch should be higher (generally about 2 meters).
6. Attention should be paid to the temperature of the liquid flowing into the tank as far as possible, which is higher than 15 degrees Celsius.
7、浓度应保持在6% ～ 10%（干物质）。
7. Concentration should be maintained at 6%-10%(dry matter).
When the temperature is below 8 and 15 C, try not to remove the agricultural film. Generally, when the temperature rises at noon, the film should be covered in time.
9. PH value should be kept neutral.
The above is the wonderful content provided by the manufacturer of biogas purification equipment. For more details, you are welcome to collect our official website: http://www.hneee.net/old.