1. Installation requirements of cooling tower
(1) The installation of the cooling tower shall consider the ground and its load capacity at the installation location as well as the external conditions according to various equipment conditions.
(2) During installation, it shall be noted that the horizontal steel plate shall be embedded in the foundation of the cooling tower according to the specified size, and the elevation of each foundation point shall be on the horizontal plane of the same elevation.
(3) The tower body shall be placed horizontally. During the construction and installation of the water tower, in order to prevent crushing the chassis, the construction personnel should step on the reinforcing ribs of the chassis. When installing the tower shell, chassis and other fiber parts, in order to prevent the deformation of the shell and chassis, the screws can be threaded first, and then the screws can be tightened gradually. After confirming that the chassis is not deformed, and the surrounding area is clean and dry, the fiber felt and resin can be laid at the contact point to avoid water leakage during use.
2. Installation of cooling tower body
The cooling tower shall not be installed in the place with poor ventilation and wet air return, but in the place with good ventilation. Otherwise, the cooling capacity of the cooling tower will be reduced. The cooling tower is generally installed on the roof of the refrigeration station to form a high-pressure head to overcome the resistance loss of the condenser. The water pump pumps the cooling water to be treated from the pool to the cooling tower. After cooling, it flows down from the water collecting tray at the bottom of the tower to the condenser automatically, and then flows into the pool automatically by the head pressure difference, so as to circulate.
During installation, it shall be in place according to the coordinate position indicated in the construction drawing, and shall be leveled and aligned. The equipment shall be stable and firm, and the direction and position of the water outlet and nozzle of the cooling tower shall be correct.