Main factors affecting the selection of flue gas desulfurization process route
The selection of flue gas desulfurization process involves many factors such as technology, economy, total emission reduction, laws and regulations, etc. the following aspects should be referred to:
(1) Emission standard requirements. Meeting emission standards is the basic requirement. Both the revised and implemented emission standards for thermal power plants and the newly revised and issued industrial emission standards for iron and steel sintering pellets are national mandatory standards, and the flue gas desulfurization process meets the emission requirements.
(2) Technical policy requirements. Meeting the requirements of relevant national flue gas desulfurization technical policies and engineering technical specifications is an important guarantee for the, stability and operation of desulfurization facilities.
(3) Total amount control and charging according to pollutant discharge. At present, China implements total amount control of sulfur dioxide, which requires desulfurization facilities to have higher desulfurization efficiency. China's sewage charging principle is that sewage is charged. The administrative measures for the collection standards of sewage charges stipulates that 0.6 yuan will be charged for each emission of sulfur dioxide equivalent to pollution.
(4) Reliability requirements. The Ministry of environmental protection of the people's Republic of China  No. 91 civilization clearly requires thermal power enterprises to seal or cancel flue gas bypass to improve the utilization rate of desulfurization facilities. This puts forward higher requirements for the operation reliability of desulfurization unit. The desulfurization process without large-scale engineering performance and reliable data of continuous and stable operation is also difficult to be recognized by the market.
(5) Requirements of circular economy. Developing circular economy will be the long-term road of economic development in China in the future. The selection of desulfurization process should not only remove sulfur dioxide, but also avoid or reduce secondary pollution as far as possible. Realizing the resource utilization and comprehensive utilization of by-products will be the higher requirements and technical development direction of desulfurization process. The desulfurization process that produces a large amount of solid waste does not meet the requirements of circular economy and will be restricted to a certain extent.
The above is about biogas purification https://www.hneee.net I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service